aberdeen-music

Photo of The Xcerts up for pubic vote

Angusr

A photograph I took of Tom Heren of The Xcerts (from Aberdeen) The Xcerts | Facebook has reached the final of the Scotsman's music photography competition.

It was taken last December at the Lemon Tree, and a pubic vote will decide the winner.

If people could vote for my photograph, it would be greatly appreciated - 2 clicks on the website below is all that is needed.

Voting ends this Sunday 20 February,

Picture Desk: Our photo competition finalists for February

A photograph I took of Tom Heren of The Xcerts (from Aberdeen) The Xcerts | Facebook has reached the final of the Scotsman's music photography competition.

It was taken last December at the Lemon Tree, and a pubic vote will decide the winner.

If people could vote for my photograph, it would be greatly appreciated - 2 clicks on the website below is all that is needed.

Voting ends this Sunday 20 February,

Picture Desk: Our photo competition finalists for February

*Tom Heron

Voted. You really deserve this Angus, you've been really dedicated to local music for years. Good luck!

Thank you so much - your support and generous comments mean a lot :up:

Voting ENDS at midnight tonight, so anyone else is willing to vote my photo, please do at Picture Desk: Our photo competition finalists for February

The winner is announced next week.