aberdeen-music

So... lookalikes (again)

Guest tv tanned

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rach_69 in that pic sorta looks like scary mary from Big Brother!

http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/showphoto.php?photo=9581&cat=500&ppuser=195

The day after Mary got evicted i got on the bus to go into town and i got wolf whistles and screams of "Holy Shit! It's Scary Mary! You know, that chick from Big Brother!" from the back of the bus.

Made me smile :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Why are half the pics missing on this thread? Makes it kind of pointless. Unless you actually know the person being referred to....

Because the start of this thread dates back to over a year ago... people delete things.

Guest Steve Irwin
Nah' date=' I don't think so... that mune photo was taken a wee whiley back.

It's so sad that the mune are no more.

Boo :([/quote']

but the boosh was around in late 90s

masamune were one of the local bands i always enjoyed. their performance at gavfest2 was great too :D

its a shame they are no more. is al concentrating on his solo stuff?

The film in the background is Evil Dead 2. That was a really fun gig.

Thanks Steve for your kind comments about Masamune. I'm not planning on doing any solo stuff after my Gavfest (disaster) show.

If you're interested there were Masamune songs we roughly recorded before splitting. PM me if you want a cd-r or something. I'm sure I promised one to someone else but forgot.

Gav, Maxi and I are in a new group which is only three jams old, but is sounding pretty smart.

Anyway, thanks again,

Al

but the boosh was around in late 90s

masamune were one of the local bands i always enjoyed. their performance at gavfest2 was great too :D

its a shame they are no more. is al concentrating on his solo stuff?

It was? I wish I knew these things. I haven't even seen it yet. I'm rubbish. Pondering buying the DVD though to keep myself in "the cool loop".

But yes, the Gavfest performance was magical... especially when followed by Maxi's sleeping death wails... and despite what chivers thinks, disregarding slip ups I thought his solo stuff was great. I've also heard roughs of the gavmaxochiver jams and it's sounding promising.

Still sad that massive moon are gone though :(

PS: Steve, when can I swing by to get my jacket?