aberdeen-music

So... lookalikes (again)

Guest tv tanned

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
See what people think of this one. A Dayeth suggestion that has mildly amused me since:

alexobedience.jpg

daniel.gif

Holy shit, i was just telling alex the other day he looked alot like Dan, weird! We made dan sound cool (and considerably less gay) when we were telling him about it tho, so he wasnt that arsed.

and rach - sadly I do see the resemblance between you and Tarja.

no bad thing though! :D

Aye it's kinda like if Rach for example had to walk a distance of 200m each way to Spar twice every day over a period of 5 years she'd still look like she does now but if she had to do it in the harsh icy conditions of a secluded Scandinavian village she'd look more like Tarja. More frostbitten and 'nippit'.

Everyone knows that sleet and hail is hell on the skin.

Aye it's kinda like if Rach for example had to walk a distance of 200m each way to Spar twice every day over a period of 5 years she'd still look like she does now but if she had to do it in the harsh icy conditions of a secluded Scandinavian village she'd look more like Tarja. More frostbitten and 'nippit'.

Everyone knows that sleet and hail is hell on the skin.

I had to read that about five times to work out whether you were calling me fat or not ?(

Her face is much harder than mine, I have much more meat on me, I'd survive years longer than her if i was stuck in a secluded Scandinavian village :D