aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

I PMed him with a question or two about it and even offered to trade items and received no reply.

I think he hates me. That or has me on 'ignore'. Does that even exist on this forum? I should maybe start using it too.

I'd answer your question, but you're on my ignore list so I can't see it.

uh-oh... 'No Telly Teabags' is gonna cross over to the dark side. You'll be recording the Eastender's omnibus and trying to sneak a wank over Kirsty Wark in no time.
How the fuck do you ken me as no telly Teabags? Do I say that alot?

And nah, just for watching DVDs in bed and shit.

My mum's having a clear out so a few bits and pieces that hopefully someone will want to save them going to hte tip.

Sony 14" CRT television

Pretty sure it's all in full working order, good telly, just not LCD or whatever, and no built in Freeview.

ZX Spectrum+

No idea if this works, think the power supply is missing too but from memory you can run it off a standard 9v multi adapter, the ones used by various guitar pedals, Korg, Line 6 etc. Also boxes of Spectrum games on cassette.

Sega Master System

There is a game in it but I can't remember what it is. Probably Alex Kidd or Sonic or something. Think the power supply is missing as well.

Sega Game Gear

Again, no power supply and I don't know if it still works. Game in it, think it's Lemmings.

All available for collection from my mum's house in Milltimber. Yes, I expect most of you guys know where she lives.