aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

• 4 weeks later...

Free Brand New Waterbed Mattress and Liner.

Any joiner/carpenter on Aberdeen Music that fancies having a waterbed?  The above King Size items are brand new and are available free of charge - you will need to make a suitable wooden frame and buy a heater pad to have your own waterbed.

I recently decided to replace my existing waterbed mattress for one with a different motion time  :laughing:.  

I stupidly thought my bed was a King Size model and I ordered the above goods. However, it turns out my own bed frame is actually bigger than King and therefore I ordered the wrong gear :dunce: .  

I now have the correct sizes but the above brand new items are free to any Aberdeen Music Member.

You will need to construct two frames.  Check what they look like in the first couple of minutes of this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNHr3D8TfqY

The actual products come from this firm - check the King Size details for traditional wooden framed beds for more information.at this link:

www.aquaglowwaterbeds.co.uk

PM me for more details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Free Brand New Waterbed Mattress and Liner.

Any joiner/carpenter on Aberdeen Music that fancies having a waterbed?  The above King Size items are brand new and are available free of charge - you will need to make a suitable wooden frame and buy a heater pad to have your own waterbed.

I recently decided to replace my existing waterbed mattress for one with a different motion time  :laughing:.  

I stupidly thought my bed was a King Size model and I ordered the above goods. However, it turns out my own bed frame is actually bigger than King and therefore I ordered the wrong gear :dunce: .  

I now have the correct sizes but the above brand new items are free to any Aberdeen Music Member.

You will need to construct two frames.  Check what they look like in the first couple of minutes of this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNHr3D8TfqY

The actual products come from this firm - check the King Size details for traditional wooden framed beds for more information.at this link:

www.aquaglowwaterbeds.co.uk

PM me for more details.

Got a surprise call from a member today.  So this item has now gone to a good home.

I am sworn to secrecy as to who is going to be enjoying the benefits of a waterbed!