aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone got a spare hi-fi separates amp and/or speakers kicking about?

I could trade for a Wii - not entirely sure what would all go with the Wii because I haven't tried all the various bits and pieces out yet. There is definitely a Wii though - may be standalone (as in no remote sensor or anything to go with it). Stroopy 121 may be able to advise because it's his old Wii - I only really wanted the Wii Fit and accessories rather than the Wii itself.

Ive got a sony cd player bit to good to give away though. Looking for any boss pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! Im in Rosemount and can easily swing past wherever to pick up le boxes.

Graham - i'll give you a shout next week.

Fatboy - let me know when yer done and if you have any spare i'll gladly take them off your hands

OK Mr Paime - Just come by anytime although next week I will not be here on Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th.

I will pop round this afternoon! Are you Mr Knight of Knight's computer shoppie on Rosemount? If so, i know where you are.

ha ha - I like the Mister! Just ask for Graham - we have loads of boxes of all sizes that you are very welcome to take away. The ones that help notebooks are an ideal size for books etc. The bigger ones that housed desktop PCs are bigger and stronger. Come round and help yourself.

ha ha - I like the Mister! Just ask for Graham - we have loads of boxes of all sizes that you are very welcome to take away. The ones that help notebooks are an ideal size for books etc. The bigger ones that housed desktop PCs are bigger and stronger. Come round and help yourself.

Just a PS - I am often working in the shop long after closing time. Just ring 630526 to make sure I am here - like last night was here till midnight and am still here now :)

FREE PC and LCD "thin" MONITOR

Fujitsu Desktop PC with the following specification:

Intel 3.2GHz processor, 200 Gb hard disk, 2GB Ram Memory, Windows 7, Office, Raedon X600 Graphics, Wireless Keyboard, mouse etc

Fujitsu T17 LCD monitor.

A customer can no longer see to use this PC and has asked if I could give it away to a musician.

I can deliver it to anywhere in the Aberdeen area if required.

As Jerry sings here - The Best Things in Life Are Free.

• Upvote 1

FREE PC and LCD "thin" MONITOR

Fujitsu Desktop PC with the following specification:

Intel 3.2GHz processor, 200 Gb hard disk, 2GB Ram Memory, Windows 7, Office, Raedon X600 Graphics, Wireless Keyboard, mouse etc

Fujitsu T17 LCD monitor.

A customer can no longer see to use this PC and has asked if I could give it away to a musician.

I can deliver it to anywhere in the Aberdeen area if required.

As Jerry sings here - The Best Things in Life Are Free.

I'll take it off your hands Graham.