aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

• 2 weeks later...

We've gone up in the Dyson world so I've got an old Dyson DC04 in lime/grey up for grabs if anyone fancies it. Still sooks up dust, it's been emptied and the filters cleaned, the only thing missing is the brush attachment (lost, no idea where it's gone). Free to good home. Collect from Torry or could meet up somewhere if I have the car (like being at Toms tomorrow night from 7-9).

We've gone up in the Dyson world so I've got an old Dyson DC04 in lime/grey up for grabs if anyone fancies it. Still sooks up dust, it's been emptied and the filters cleaned, the only thing missing is the brush attachment (lost, no idea where it's gone). Free to good home. Collect from Torry or could meet up somewhere if I have the car (like being at Toms tomorrow night from 7-9).

I will take it, please. Not sure when I'd be able to pick it up, but will have a think and PM you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

Anyone got a spare hi-fi separates amp and/or speakers kicking about?

I could trade for a Wii - not entirely sure what would all go with the Wii because I haven't tried all the various bits and pieces out yet. There is definitely a Wii though - may be standalone (as in no remote sensor or anything to go with it). Stroopy 121 may be able to advise because it's his old Wii - I only really wanted the Wii Fit and accessories rather than the Wii itself.

• 1 month later...