aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

Fathand, the mics go with the reel to reel so we'll give Alan a chance to get them.

To be honest they don't look great quality and have an 8 pin din connector?!

8 track is yours if you want it. I meant to send you a message - I've extracted my records from the vinyl so the rest is up for grabs, mostly Scottish crap but quite a few decent singles ie Beatles, Dylan, Bowie, Simon & Garfunkel etc, though mum is hoping to get some cash for the records...

• 4 weeks later...

Britheguy has first dibs but hasn't collected yet.

I have a Squier strat body and squier tele body free for collection.

They both have various amounts of paint on them. You WILL need an electric sander or acid bath to get them stripped, manual sanding has already proved futile.

• 2 weeks later...

3 seater leather sofa, dark brown, reasonable nick, getting replaced tomorrow by something that actualy fits in my flat. Must go very quickly, otherwise it'll go as soon as charity shop can colect it. If you have a van or similar and want this for nowt, collection from Kittybrewster. Phone on 07762 243006

We have a two seater going aswell. It's in better nick so that's not free.

OK, my mum has found another couple of vintage reel to reels.

The zither is still there.

As is the synth gear.

Getting a bit tired of folk saying they want stuff and then going out radar. It's free stuff for fuck sake!

So if you are interested in anything pm me and be prepared to collect this week, otherwise it's going in the bin.

As is the synth gear.

Getting a bit tired of folk saying they want stuff and then going out radar. It's free stuff for fuck sake!

So if you are interested in anything pm me and be prepared to collect this week, otherwise it's going in the bin.

Or even worse, to Moon Moon.

Ok, strat and tele bodies still rattling about my boot. Tele in particular is a one piece with nice grain that will look great with a natural finish for whoever can get the remaining paint off.

Sega Game Gear, boxed with Columns, Spiderman, Lemmings, Super Monaco GP, Dragon Crystal. Turns on but some sort of problem with the screen, maybe fixable if you can be arsed opening it up and fiddling with it.

Couple of boxes of Action Man stuff, all well played with and therefore not great condition but you never know, there might be some rare SS uniform or something in amongst it all.

Box of Mask toys, some cool vehicles. And T-Bob.

As is the synth gear.

Hi, I'd be interested in a Reel to reel if there is one still available? 

• 2 weeks later...