aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

• 1 month later...

Anybody got a functioning microwave they want rid off for free or cheap? I'll swap you it for one of these (Mine is much dirtier and well used than this one)

a.provider,m.45370,mod.media,th.thumbs3,s.pictures.jpg

The clean channel doesn't really work, but the drive channel goes clean if you turn gain 1 down. The pots are super noisy too, but only when you turn them. The noise isn't constant. They could just do with cleaning.

Got a couple of Bontempi organs that I bought from someone on the boards a while back. One is a chord organ and the other is a memory organ. They are fairly naff but could be good for some of you guys doing lofi recordings... really lofi. The chord organ has some nice qualities, the air starting up and clacky keys (you'd have to mic it up); it's a bit noisy in a nice way for the rough and ready approach. It basically has the same kind of sound as an accordion or harmonium.

This chord organ is going spare again if anyone wants it? It's just sitting in my spare room and never getting played.