aberdeen-music

Ab-mus freecycling thread

ZeromiserY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone
Gentlemen, stop bumping the thread away from my television with your dungeons & dragons shit.

Medium sized Hitachi CRT. Silver. Remote included. Totally free. Do an Office Space photocopier with it in a field if you like.

And, do you still have this?

Got a couple of Bontempi organs that I bought from someone on the boards a while back. One is a chord organ and the other is a memory organ. They are fairly naff but could be good for some of you guys doing lofi recordings... really lofi. The chord organ has some nice qualities, the air starting up and clacky keys (you'd have to mic it up); it's a bit noisy in a nice way for the rough and ready approach. It basically has the same kind of sound as an accordion or harmonium. The memory one makes a really basic sound and can somehow remember short passages of what you play in... it could be useful for someone.

Free to a good home

Got a couple of Bontempi organs that I bought from someone on the boards a while back. One is a chord organ and the other is a memory organ. They are fairly naff but could be good for some of you guys doing lofi recordings... really lofi. The chord organ has some nice qualities, the air starting up and clacky keys (you'd have to mic it up); it's a bit noisy in a nice way for the rough and ready approach. It basically has the same kind of sound as an accordion or harmonium. The memory one makes a really basic sound and can somehow remember short passages of what you play in... it could be useful for someone.

Free to a good home

I'll take them please, dude!

Any one want an old style tv?

24" roughly. Works fine and has a remote. Got it to play my 360 on but have since moved the house around and no where to put it :(

I might be able to take that off your hands. I'm looking for a TV for my new flat, so I can watch DVDs for my film course (and for leisure!). I have a DVD player, just need something to attach it too!

I might be able to take that off your hands. I'm looking for a TV for my new flat, so I can watch DVDs for my film course (and for leisure!). I have a DVD player, just need something to attach it too!

Sorry peeps. Managed to persuade my missus to let me set the tv up in the bedroom. She canna see into the mirror now so who knows why she agreed!!