aberdeen-music

one band needed

kirkt

Unbroken Silence have pulled out of my gig so i need a band to replace them and play with Certain Death (rap-hardcore), G.A.T.C (old school punk/hardcore) and The Works (old school punk like the clash) @ moorings 21st august, as always...any band/style considered

Kirk,

Contact a guy called biz on this forum. He drums with an old school punk band called 16 Again. They played last week supporting Real Shocks and KLATB, and although it may be a little soon they are really good, and have a lot more mertial to air that we didn't see last time. They also really like playing the bar.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
We'd love to hear you.

Well, there's me and Hog and Chris from Element 106, and I was there personally when you said they were your favourite Aberdeen band! Hmm, best check it with them, actually! Getting carried away again.

set the controls to boil wash

not so fast there...16 again will do the gig ,can we play from 10 pm onwards?,

(work and stuff till until 8 30!),

you will not regret seeing us ,punk as fuck, different set every gig,only old stuff from 76-81 ,plenty Damned Clash Dead Kennedys,Ruts,etc etc and a couple of surprises tae.

Well' date=' there's me and Hog and Chris from Element 106, and I was there personally when you said they were your favourite Aberdeen band! Hmm, best check it with them, actually! Getting carried away again.[/quote']

More pressingly we might still be short of a band for this Saturday:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15386