aberdeen-music

The Hip Hop Thread

Lemonade

Guest Giles Walker
:rolleyes:

Your schtick is so terrible.

Yours is equally as bad dude, your music taste is a tad suspect as well.

Plus irl you're an oddhawk of the highest order.

Guest Giles Walker

To make up for some of my recent negative vibezzz, here is one of the tunes that was meant to go on Illmatic. For some reason it was left out, even though the album could have easily handled a few more songs i reckon.

The story goes that it was shelved and somebody nabbed the mastertapes and pressed the official looking 12" that this is ripped from. I've seen the 12" go for over 100 before, although there is a copy sitting on discogs for 17 just now.

I've even tagged it up so it will sit nicely at the end of Illmatic on your ipods.

Nas - Understanding

This will never be released any other way so i figure it is fair game for sharing.

Guest Giles Walker
Not really, I just said that in response to a pretty uppity post to be honest.

I wouldn't get excited about a bonus track though.

Yeah i get pretty uppity sometimes lol.

To make up for some of my recent negative vibezzz, here is one of the tunes that was meant to go on Illmatic. For some reason it was left out, even though the album could have easily handled a few more songs i reckon.

The story goes that it was shelved and somebody nabbed the mastertapes and pressed the official looking 12" that this is ripped from. I've seen the 12" go for over 100 before, although there is a copy sitting on discogs for 17 just now.

I've even tagged it up so it will sit nicely at the end of Illmatic on your ipods.

Nas - Understanding

This will never be released any other way so i figure it is fair game for sharing.

"Invalid or Deleted File"

Guest Giles Walker
Word bro', that is so swag.

etc.

I was going for 'based' tbh, but i will accept swag.

I can pm you it if you want...

If you are into hip hop i have a few cool versions of classic tracks, demos and stuff like that.