aberdeen-music

The Hip Hop Thread

Lemonade

Very timely, the new Raekwon actually just leaked this evening. So it's out there if you're the type who would like to download it now. Initial reaction is very positive.

New Lupe leaked too and is apparently shit.

Here's a new track from the upcoming Big K.R.I.T album Rap Radar :: New Music: Big K.R.I.T. Dreamin

Love Krit wuz ere, can't wait for the next one.

Pretty excited about the new K.R.I.T. and Rae.

Talking of the Wu, what's happening with the second Liquid Swords? I'm interested to hear anything that happens with it but the first one's so seminal that I'm worried they'd re-do the songs and they'd be terrible. That sort of rhymed, unintentional, but the best thread for that I suppose.

YouTube - A'Zi Cool - Do this life

Check out Az'i Cool track. Hugo, Kuda, Chris and Andy have really started getting a good style. I'm a little biased as they're my mates and I do some sax and the odd keyboard part for them but still... lovely production, well constructed tracks and off the beaten track samples. Also a crossover between French and English.

Here is the other one that's on youtube.

YouTube - A'Zi Cool - Tranquille

I really need to scan this thread for recommendations. I love hip hop, but I find myself listening almost exclusively to stuff from the 90s now because all the recent stuff I hear is crappy dull club music, like dance with a bit of rapping over it, usually featuring Rihanna. Dreadful. So who's good just now?

I really need to scan this thread for recommendations. I love hip hop, but I find myself listening almost exclusively to stuff from the 90s now because all the recent stuff I hear is crappy dull club music, like dance with a bit of rapping over it, usually featuring Rihanna. Dreadful. So who's good just now?
free bi-polar bear album download

Thank You

Im liking it so far, swings back and forth between styles a lot. Test your might is a beast of a tune.

Edit: great name for a band too.

This is good just now. So good.