aberdeen-music

The 'WORST BAND' In Aberdeen - The Fudge Awards 2011

The Ghost Of Fudge

If this was aimed at Eternal Idol, I think you will find they walked after several complaints about the shocking sound on stage which made it impossible to continue playing and the venue did nothing to sort.
I am not going to debate on a forum as I feel it is inappropriate. I was an asshole enough said really.

Good timing on the decision not to drudge it up on the internet...

xx

Good write up, I was stood stage left when we played at The Moorings last month and had no probs hearing my guitar through the side fold.

The only thing I would like, and I said this the other night at the awards, would be to be able to hear what it sounds like out front, because bands always sound fecking ace out front and obviously you don't get that onstage. Glassman in particular the other night sounded incredible.

The only thing I would like, and I said this the other night at the awards, would be to be able to hear what it sounds like out front, because bands always sound fecking ace out front and obviously you don't get that onstage. Glassman in particular the other night sounded incredible.

If you take along a really long signal cable (or we can loan you a 5m one), or invest in some wireless then feel free to jump off stage a go for a wander :). It won't cause any problems.

Matt, Andy has that dialed in now, we had the best stage sound ever last time we were in. We ran the amps a little louder on stage so they could work a little harder. Just perfect. And it still sounded great out front...

Oh yeah, just to clarify, I wasn't trying to criticise the onstage sound at all, just pointing out that out front it sounds amazing and with the best will in the world you're not going to get that mix onstage. But yeah, maybe I'll get a wireless setup and go for a wander when we're back next month. ;)