aberdeen-music

Graffiti Goggles

Soda Jerk

If you click from your profile to someone elses it doesn't work, because it puts in the address as facebook.com/yourprofile/theirprofile and you end up drawing on your own. You have to specifically type in facebook.com/theirprofile. I know because I accidentally just drew a large cock on my own profile.

This is almost better than thread tags.

Just wondering, are we all seeing the same thing, since some people view more posts per page than others? To me it looked like someone wrote Nefarious Cock on a post that wasnt nefarious cock.

EDIT: Ive changed back to default number of posts per page, and things make alot more sense now. Im staying like this.

I think firefox and chrome show the graffiti at slightly different heights too, so some of add-ons to pictures are about an inch lower when I look at them

Some will be off-position because supporters (and staff) don't see adverts on the forum.

I like the drawing off the Officer twins, whoever that was.

On my page just now it says Pube (by Bob Knob), Slayer, THIS IS ACE, 666 and FUCK A PENGUIN

Anyone else got any good ones?

Someone drew a smiley face and wrote "cock" underneath it on my page as I was watching.

It's since been joined by the words HAIRDRESSER, LU-GAY RATHEN and a very detailed drawing of a cock going up a bum.