aberdeen-music

Drummer needed.

amber wilson

I am needing a drummer to come and play a gig with myself at the St. Magnus Festival in Orkney, on Sunday 19th June. Travel and accomodation will be paid for and a 150 fee will also be offered.

Person must be free Saturday 18th, Sunday 19th and Monday 20th June. I'm wanting someone that enjoys my music :rockon: and has a good sense of humour, as well as being free at least one evening a week for practise. More gigs throughout the UK will be on offer after Summer if all goes well. I will email out some material to anyone who's interested. x

So, everyone who always complains about a lack of drummers in Aberdeen? Amber has shown the way with success in an hour and a half. You obviously just don't try hard enough. I can't for the life of me think what the key factor in this is....:rolleyes:

Money, free travel, a cute chick for company and the promise of more of the same in the future. Canna put my finger on it.

To be honest - and sorry for keeping this thread alive - I just want as much experience as I can get while I hone my trade. This type of gig is exactly the type of thing I need to work on. Its also a good opportunity to work woth someone who could have a promising future and make contacts for other gigs. Plus there's money involved and I've never been to Orkney!

To be honest - and sorry for keeping this thread alive - I just want as much experience as I can get while I hone my trade. This type of gig is exactly the type of thing I need to work on. Its also a good opportunity to work woth someone who could have a promising future and make contacts for other gigs. Plus there's money involved and I've never been to Orkney!

I understand love, thanks for the offer. I'll bear you in mind if I need something similar in the future! x