aberdeen-music

bassist looking for band

Camie

Hi, Im a bassist looking for a new band to play in.

I have been playing for over 3 years now.

My influences include Nirvana,Brand New, Snow Patrol,Coldplay and Incubus but I am very varied in what I listen too.

I also play Tenor horn,tiny bit of guitar and can do backing vocals aswell.

If interest please pm or email at

in_came_ron@hotmail.com

Thanks

Camie

hhey man this sound like sumthing for me!

big snow patrol fan, and also really like Make Yourself by Incubus altho not famillar with there other stuff . also like any brand new song ive heart on tv - cant rmember names but no they were good!

anyway, i play guitar and can sing and would be interested in joingning you in your quest

my main infulences are blur, led zep and the beatles which i feel woud fit nicely with yours.

drop me a private message or sumthing if u like the sound!

p.s im 17 years old

well through private messaging me and Camie have started up our band and are now just in need of a drummer!

so cum on! there must bea drummer otu there somewhere wanting to do this sorta stuff :band:

NO TIMEWASTERS!

i can sense great things for this band!

p.s if there is another guitarist wanting to join then they can apply here and we may be willing to take on another guitarist!

cheers

well through private messaging me and Camie have started up our band and are now just in need of a drummer!

so cum on! there must bea drummer otu there somewhere wanting to do this sorta stuff :band:

NO TIMEWASTERS!

p.s if there is another guitarist wanting to join then they can apply here and we may be willing to take on another guitarist!

cheers

I might be able to oblidge you in that department. :up: