aberdeen-music

Super mario tattoo help

ZeromiserY

I need some screenshots or pics for a super mario world tattoo. (snes)

I want a scene from the donut plains with mario running through it (one arm in front, one behind....you know what I mean). Needs warp pipes, koopa's etc.

I wanted to have a boo chasing and a boo on front of mario but There are no boo's on the donut plains! Design flaw!

If anyone has an idea about implementing both give me a shout.

It's going to be on my upper forearm.

Thanks

Steve

Please don't get this tattoo

How nae?

I was originally going to go with American mcgee's take on Alice. Think that's a better idea?

I have some stuff put together for it but callum at draconian has had my USB pen drivenwith everything on it for about 2 years now.

I have a back up of it, maybe I'll take it to rock n' roll.....on second thought I'll get my man jimmy to do it. Well happy with the half sleeve he gave me. Mind you, I still have about an hour and a half left on that before i start on anything else

I was actually thinking of getting Ramona Flowers from the cover of the... 3rd volume(?) of scott pilgrim tattooed on my leg.

i'm getting all the queens of the stone age album covers on the back of my lower legs.

QOTSA

Ramona:

RAMONA.jpg

i think it could look a lot better, poor choice of pic IMO

And adam, that pokeball thing is Awful, where did you find that!?

right arm:

jsjsjsjs.jpeg

image.jpeg

imagehffgg.jpeg

hdhdhdjswi.jpeg

actually, definitely going to go with american mcgee's alice on my left arm.

how do i change thread title!?

i'd really like some help with designing it, i know what i want to include. i'll post all the content i have in mind and if any artistic types could help me out i'd really appreciate it. got to get back to work now but i'll get the pics up tonight.

i'm getting all the queens of the stone age album covers on the back of my lower legs.

QOTSA

Ramona:

RAMONA.jpg

i think it could look a lot better, poor choice of pic IMO

And adam, that pokeball thing is Awful, where did you find that!?

I'd prefer it coloured in. the one of her in profile with pink hair. on my left calf.

• 3 weeks later...