aberdeen-music

Six Nations 2011

Paranoid Android

Guest Gladstone

Never been to a rugby match before but I'm going to the Scotland v Wales match next weekend and the England v Scotland match next month.

We better win them both... especially the England one cos that's on my birthday!

England won't win it.

Full of positive feelings about Scotland again but no doubt we'll be terrible in Paris on Saturday. Tough game to start with. I'm looking forward to going down for the Wales game though. I think we'll win our home games this year and the tournament will be very close but if France win their first game they should build some momentum. Reckon they'll win it again.

I reckon we've got a good chance against the french, no better time to play them than first and they never have a consistent starting xv between groups of matches (autumn-6nations). Although the sentence "Nick De Luca comes in to replace the injured Greame Morrison", doesnt fill me with too much confidence (fyi I think they are both shit).

I really hope England have a shocker, theyll get beat by wales who have a lot of confidence. Nobody ever seems to talk about the Irish but I think they will have an alright tournament.

Wales to win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Thought we were pretty unlucky with some decisions as well.  Ref didn't call France once for diving in off feet into the ruck, which they were doing constantly.

The yellow was strangely fast as well, usually you get a warning for pulling down the maul and then you get the yellow.  If he was being consistent he would have yellow'd France later in the game as they pulled down a maul as well.

Still a good performance from Scotland much better running by the backs and I really like the new 10.  Very positive.