aberdeen-music

Six Nations 2011

Paranoid Android

Brave defeats? Robbed by a bad referee that can't tell the fucking time!!

No check with the TMO to see if we were over the line at the end of the first half or before chalking off the try in the 2nd half either.

VERY soft yellows for Russell and Davies but nothing for Webb after he high tackled Hidalgo-Clyne.

No control over constant obstruction by Wales - they had so many blockers it looked like the NFL game at times.

We played well enough to win, all things being equal, very frustrating.

Looked to me like Russell and Davies were both trying to slow down when they realised they weren't getting there in time - wouldn't have said either had much choice in what happened.

But my point still stands - if those incidents are yellow cards, and there's a penalty against Webb for that tackle - he's got to go in the bin too hasn't he?

• 1 month later...

2nd half of the England game was painful. We were dominated. How the hell we ended up with a lead at half-time I've no idea.

Rules need changed for the English forward diving in blatantly offside to kill the play dead. We were within a metre of the try line and he was staring the ball down for a good 5 seconds before just going "fuck it". Stopped any momentum Scotland had, and he knew what he was doing. Should be a yellow card.

Guess I'll use the wooden spoon to stir my tears.

• Upvote 2