aberdeen-music

The food court in the bon accord center is closing

cool1

Careful now.

I fail however to see how Alex Salmond could possibly prevent Hooters from opening up in Aberdeen.

The scottish government decided to reject hooters permission to open here he is the leader of the government so he is to blame.

It could have been the government before the 2007 not sure.

The scottish government decided to reject hooters permission to open here he is the leader of the government so he is to blame.

It could have been the government before the 2007 not sure.

Why would the Scottish Government have any interest in or power over a restaurant opening in Aberdeen?

Why would the Scottish Government have any interest in or power over a restaurant opening in Aberdeen?

ok heres what happened

Hooters announced that they want to open restraunts in Aberdeen Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Then the scottish government said they do not want this dirty place to open in this country so they contacted the councils and the council agreed and did not let them open.

So the nearest hooters is in nottingham England.

It must be hard to run a titty bar, surely if a total dog turns up wanting a job and her cv was all kosher they wouldn't be able to discriminate? Can't be that hard to find some reason that's just a "not suitable for the job" brush under the carpet kinda thing though.

The interview went badly.

You're right, that wasn't tricky.

How did we get from E.A.R.L to Hooters in the space of a page!?

Hooters is tacky as hell. Maybe it's great/the misogyny is less noticeable in somewhere sunny like LA, full of heavily medicated/happy people but here it'd be grim as fuck. Horrible idea.

Let's have a vegan/vegetarian restaurant in that prominent a location in Aberdeen. It'd probably be pretty successful given that it'd be the only one of its kind in Aberdeen (as far as I'm aware?) and if the food was good anyway... just an idea.

That actually LOOKS LIKE HIM. :D

Also, if you want a vegan meal, couldn't you just go to YO! or something? (I'm aware they do cook meats, but a good amount of the menu is vegan-friendly)

I'm sure the Kevin Keegans would like more option though. And knowing a restaurant was fully and completely Vegan friendly in terms of all the materials they use would be ideal too.