aberdeen-music

Any ideas for a new band name?

TMKFmusic

Not trying to be a dick here, I've gotta ask; if you're resorting to online band name maker websites because you can't come up with one you're happy with, can you genuinely expect to create unique and interesting music....?

Coming up with a name is probably harder than writing a song because in my experience a songwriter can write and not expect to receive too much hassle or interrogations but with the band name everyone has an opinion including the girlfriends, the next door neighbour and even the drummer.

Not trying to be a dick here, I've gotta ask; if you're resorting to online band name maker websites because you can't come up with one you're happy with, can you genuinely expect to create unique and interesting music....?

xx

I just had a shot on one of the band generators and found it much more fun to put in an optional word to be included in the name. Here are some of the results:

Wank Splash

Wank Of The Dangerous Interlude

Wank Chip

Enlightened Wank And The Apparatus

Makeshift Tits

Tits Sorority

Tits Step-father And The Tomato

Glacier Chuff

Chuff Duster

Luscious Chuff And The Universal Birth

Crazy Cunt And The Caustic

Comrade Cunt And The Praise

Cunt Blaster

Cunt Towel

My favourites are Enlightened Wank and the Apparatus, Makeshift Tits, Chuff Duster and Cunt Blaster. Hours of endless fun on that website.

This is gonna sound really dickheadish but think up your own bloody name. Don't ask on a music forum or use a random name generator. If you have passion for music and that you should find it comes naturally one day, not just pressing buttons online.

Just my two pennies