aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yeah, I read on wiki that he hits the treadmill for an hour straight after a challenge. He also doesn't eat anything the day before a challenge. That must send his metabolism wild. What about all the cholesterol? You can't just sweat that out. He must be pretty close to death, regardless of the puking and the exercise. Unless he eats nothing but green leaves when he's not eating a 22" stuffed pizza pie, to unclog his heart and whatnot. I bet he has many unenjoyable toilet trips too.

Yeah, I read on wiki that he hits the treadmill for an hour straight after a challenge. He also doesn't eat anything the day before a challenge. That must send his metabolism wild. What about all the cholesterol? You can't just sweat that out. He must be pretty close to death, regardless of the puking and the exercise. Unless he eats nothing but green leaves when he's not eating a 22" stuffed pizza pie, to unclog his heart and whatnot. I bet he has many unenjoyable toilet trips too.

Somewhere, JakeB's ears just perked up.

xx

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2991931/Meat-your-match-with-64oz-steak.html

To save you all the horrors of reading any Sun article I'll copy and paste...

Customers at Aberdeen's Apache Spur are taking part in a 64 OUNCE steak challenge — and they have just ONE HOUR to polish off the meat plus a side of onion rings, chips or a baked potato.

If they can scoff four 16oz steaks, they'll get the £59.99 meal for free.

Since the challenge was launched in October, 20 meat-lovers have attempted it but only TWO have finished the grub.

Article is from May 2010 so price will have no doubt gone up. Making you eat chips and onion rings as well is just adding to the torture.