aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I agree with most of this, Soda's suggestion of a grand seems reasonable, but I like Kirsten's suggestion of taking them all on a night out too. I asked her tonight what she did and she just said "it's all sorted" and wouldn't go in to details.  So I fear she's caved and given her a wedge. 

The entire episode of Always Sunny entitled "Hero or Hate Crime?" was about this very predicament. 

I'm with Kirsten, do something nice for the office. Hell, maybe even buy a fancy coffee machine or new radio or something like that too. Sucks to hear she might have caved though. 

On 05/05/2017 at 10:32 PM, Lemonade said:

I know one Tory voter. 

Also I don't know what Stroopy looks like. 

I know a few Tory voters. One who is very left in all aspects except that she wants lower inheritance tax because her parents are loaded. Which in my eyes makes her a bit of a fucking arsehole really.

I look like that guy, but cuter.

Xx

Who will pay my college tuition fees?

Away to college to do HND sound production. SAAS won't fund it because I've had 2 years at a HN level already (HNC/HND Electrical Engineering). I was told as long as I didn't get the qualification then I'm okay to get funded for this new HN level course. But then no, apparently that's just a blanket statement they send out. I dropped out 3 days after the cut-off, so they've classed it as a years funding. They do 2+1. But I won't get my +1 year funding until the second year of this HND. So I'm stumped for funding for the first year. They won't switch it round and fund the first year (giving me time to save for the second) and I'm currently on ESA benefits. What do I do?

5 hours ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

I was told as long as I didn't get the qualification then I'm okay to get funded for this new HN level course. 

Who told you that? because that's utter horseshit. I know plenty of folk who've dropped out and therefore 'lost' a year of funding. I know someone who used all their free tuition years on 1st years at uni of various degrees. Kept dropping out.

Edited by ca_gere