aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

To come back to this, you can get a better PC on overclockers for cheaper, check out this one: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-023-OG&groupid=43&catid=2475&subcat=2487

Cheers man, hugely appreciated, seems like that deal was pretty poor. The graphics card is one designed for office stuff, not really gaming, so it wont really do what i wanted and apparently the cooler could not cope with the processor if it was under a heavy load. 

• 2 weeks later...

How come Rich Tea, Digestive, Custard Cream, Jaffa Cakes etc aren't trademarked?

Those names are all generic titles of biscuit that have been around for ages e.g. chocolate cake, sponge cake. You'll find Hobnobs are trademarked by Mcvities as they coined the title. 

I should really get back to watching films on the couch.

Is anyone planning on selling their BrewDog shares on the 6th?

The email sent out was a bit unclear and they haven't replied with any advice yet...

Also, would a dedicated forum for all things financial - mortgages, share dealing, savings etc - be of any benefit to anyone?

I'd be keen on a forum of that sort for sure. There have been a couple of money-themed discussions on here recently, but not sure if it would generate enough interest.

• Upvote 1

I'd be interested in a response to this. I've recently become very well versed in financial matters over here in Poland - out of a need to grow up a bit and be a real adult. I seriously knew fuck all about anything banking/investment a couple of years or so ago. It's completely different here (mostly in terminology I think) so I wouldn't be much help though.

Someone start a finance thread for sure.