aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I need a bit of Excel help please. I've built this dashboard at work that holds a year's worth of data and gives daily, weekly and monthly stats when you select the date. On the daily report page I want to show the previous 30 days worth of stats on graphs. At the moment every morning when I input the new days information I have to manually change the graphs to pick up the newest information and drop off the oldest date. Which is a pain in the ass for a plethora of reasons. So what I want it to do is every time I add a new row, the graph will automatically pick it up, but still only maintain 30 days worth of information, ie the oldest day drops off, so just highlighting the whole column doesn't work as it'll just keep adding new dates and the graph will end up huge. Anyone know how to do this?

/longest quick question ever.

I need a bit of Excel help please. I've built this dashboard at work that holds a year's worth of data and gives daily, weekly and monthly stats when you select the date. On the daily report page I want to show the previous 30 days worth of stats on graphs. At the moment every morning when I input the new days information I have to manually change the graphs to pick up the newest information and drop off the oldest date. Which is a pain in the ass for a plethora of reasons. So what I want it to do is every time I add a new row, the graph will automatically pick it up, but still only maintain 30 days worth of information, ie the oldest day drops off, so just highlighting the whole column doesn't work as it'll just keep adding new dates and the graph will end up huge. Anyone know how to do this?

/longest quick question ever.

Pivot tables?

They seem to be the answer to everything Excel related these days.

whats the best thread to ask if anyone caught the BBC documentary about Fittie the week?

This one and yes I did see this documentary a few weeks ago (you must of seen a repeat). I found it entertaining and educational it helped improve my knowledge of the area for future reference. I am currently planning to write a set of screenplay's about a drama series set in an inner city village similar to Fittie. I hope to pitch these to broadcasters to potentially make a TV show.

Edited by Improved Thinker

This one and yes I did see this documentary a few weeks ago (you must of seen a repeat). I found it entertaining and educational it helped improve my knowledge of the area for future reference. I am currently planning to write a set of screenplay's about a drama series set in an inner city village similar to Fittie. I hope to pitch these to broadcasters to potentially make a TV show.

I had it recorded but only just got round to watching it. It was really good, really interesting. I'm going to have a walk around Fittie next time I'm in town. I've driven through it loads of times but don't think I've ever walked around. I've got the Glasgow one recorded as well.

I have a mirror/art thing to hang on the wall. It's basically an edge to edge sheet of glass. I.e. There's no fixtures or frame or anything I can use to hang it on the wall. Any ideas how I can fix it to the wall without putting a frame around it or something else that would change its appearance? It has sat against the wall for ages waiting to be put up and Google is giving me fuck all.

I have a mirror/art thing to hang on the wall. It's basically an edge to edge sheet of glass. I.e. There's no fixtures or frame or anything I can use to hang it on the wall. Any ideas how I can fix it to the wall without putting a frame around it or something else that would change its appearance? It has sat against the wall for ages waiting to be put up and Google is giving me fuck all.

I'm sure our bathroom mirror has clasps top and bottom that are fixed to the wall.

• Upvote 1