aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

north face is probably more expensive but it's better quality. Only thing is a lot of chavs wear that brand nowadays, regetta is a good brand no doubt but their stuff isn't as durable as north face I find

what if i add trespass to the list.

also am i better with a 3 in 1 on a ski jacket?

its basically just for the winter

what if i add trespass to the list.

also am i better with a 3 in 1 on a ski jacket?

its basically just for the winter

trespass is good, not sure on their prices as I haven't really looked at it, really it depends personally I'd go for a 3 in 1 but may be cheaper going for a ski jacket

Do apprentices get help with rent/council tax from the government?

I've been offered an apprenticeship, but the wages are around half what I was on at baker. So if I can't get stuff paid for me I'll need to either refuse the job and hope something better comes along before rent is due, or take it and move out and probably lose my deposit...

I've been offered an apprenticeship, but the wages are around half what I was on at baker. So if I can't get stuff paid for me I'll need to either refuse the job and hope something better comes along before rent is due, or take it and move out and probably lose my deposit...

You don't count as an adult in your household so aren't liable for council tax:

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/Doc/1070/0100572.pdf

Just remember that Citizens Advice is a lot of law students who don't actually know what they're on about really. So take anything they say with a pinch of salt.

That's not very fair. There's a lot of volunteers involved in it. I mean, investigate any advice a bit further definitely, but it's a great resource.

If you live on your own you get a Single Person discount of 25% on your council tax and water rates

If you live on your own you get a Single Person discount of 25% on your council tax and water rates

It's a pretty pish discount really. You'd think the government was trying to get people to house share, if you didn't get shafted for that too: If you're unemployed and live with someone who makes over a certain amount, they basically become your mum and you get fuck all benefits.