aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

So anyone able to help with the Glasgow situation, want to go to this concert pretty bad

I wouldn't recommend it. You will most likely get found out and end up being kicked out for breaching the T&C's of booking. not getting a refund and having to walk the streets until your bus or train home the next day. If you survive that long of course. Trust me its not worth it.

I've just shaved so arsed growing it again.

Doesn't letting it grow pretty much take no effort? Arsed with no effort.

If you book the skanky Paisley Road Travelodge, I doubt they'd ID you. It looks like the kind of place you'd live, develop a heroin addiction and record an album in, so I don't think they'll be too fussy. Or check out that Youth Hostel link and just claim you're four adults as it counts you as an adult if you're over 16. Surely one of you can pass for that, right?

Edited by kirsten

I think you have to be 16. Which you may not be but I'm sure you could pass for easier than 18 and it's not unusual to not have ID at 16. I remember wanting to stay in places like that when I was 16/17 and the only problem we ever had was that we wanted to spend as little as possible so we;d sneak more than 2 people in a room.