aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I have "disable retweets" selected for everyone I follow on twitter, tonight I spent a of couple hours putting everything I follow into lists, so I could have specific timelines for just F1, just football etc then realised to my horror that when I went in to the lists, all the retweets were visible again. What gives? Russell Brand is ruining my Comedians list with all the revolution bullshit he retweets and Frankie Boyle retweets so much shit as well. Can I switch off retweets on lists? Is that possible?

I have "disable retweets" selected for everyone I follow on twitter, tonight I spent a of couple hours putting everything I follow into lists, so I could have specific timelines for just F1, just football etc then realised to my horror that when I went in to the lists, all the retweets were visible again. What gives? Russell Brand is ruining my Comedians list with all the revolution bullshit he retweets and Frankie Boyle retweets so much shit as well. Can I switch off retweets on lists? Is that possible?

So - I didn't realise you could do the whole 'list' thing until I read this post.

I don't follow many on Twitter but liked the idea so just did likewise and sorted all I'm following into lists.

I did that on my PC but when I look at Twitter on my iPhone it still looks exactly the same. Can I view the lists on an iPhone?

EDIT: Found it with the assistance of Google!

Edited by Gladstone

I've got a big aluminium CD rack (approx 120 x 80 x 15cm) that I'm needing to ship down south.

Any idea where I can buy suitably large cardboard sheets for packaging?

Office World at Kittybrewster?  The post office would be another likely candidate.  The bigger supermarkets like Asda at Garthdee might as well.