aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Young Adolesent

Is Young Adolescent real? Or is he like those Bots that you can send a text to, and they give you an answer, but instead of answers and information, you just get total indecisive waffle?

I liked it when he was answering questions aimed at fatboy about fatboys guitars. Man. What a nut.

i wonder my self sometimes.

Guest Young Adolesent

It took you less than a minute to respond. Did it flash a signal into the sky?

Definite bot.

yes it did. its like the bat signal but instead of a bat its a sloth. also i would of continued anwsering questions about fatboys gear if i wasnt ambushed, i was able to anwser the questions as ive actually seen the gear

I do drive and probably en evening date. She likes vampire films and books so I took her to Slains Castle (the actual one, nae the pub) so for our next date, I have to top this.

Take her back there, but hire your mates to dress as vampires and stage an elaborate scene where you get bitten, die, rise again as a vampire (with a boner) and have sex with her right there and then. Your mates may have left by this point, I'm not sure what you're into.

• Upvote 4

Crathes is nice for a good walk, or you could take her to Stonehaven and get some nice ice cream from the place down at the beach, its also a nice wee town to have a wonder about it. 

You could always go back to being a kid and take her up to to Landmark, again you can have a lot of nice walks up there, and there is a rollercoaster so you can show her how brave you are. 

• Upvote 1

Where's a decent place to take a girl out in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire? Something a little different from the usual dinner or drink?

She's not into dogging (unfortunately)

Stonehaven amusements.

You want a game of pool? Easy done.

You want to play a bizarre game where you catch bee-coloured balls (lol) with a plastic net? No problem sir.

Fancy a football match from 1997? Over here, lads.

Sega Rally? Drive away, monsieur.

She'll be in love with you quicker than you can say "This place has a horrible stale nicotine smell and the snippets of 70-80s pop hits repeat over and over again".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1