aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Does anyone know one of those "no job too small" handymen who is local, and not a cowboy? I've got a leak in my flat. The letting agents contractors finish today for Christmas and apparently can't fit me in to even get it looked at, but if I can get it done myself, I can just deduct it from rent. There's a crack in the brickwork on the external wall a bit above the window which is filling with water and then penetrating my ceiling. I need a man with a ladder and whatever it is that you fill in cracked brickwork with.

Anyone know anyone? It's probably a 10 minute job at most.

Does anyone know one of those "no job too small" handymen who is local, and not a cowboy? I've got a leak in my flat. The letting agents contractors finish today for Christmas and apparently can't fit me in to even get it looked at, but if I can get it done myself, I can just deduct it from rent. There's a crack in the brickwork on the external wall a bit above the window which is filling with water and then penetrating my ceiling. I need a man with a ladder and whatever it is that you fill in cracked brickwork with.

Anyone know anyone? It's probably a 10 minute job at most.

I know a guy, but I don't know how available he will be (he's Czech, and may be home for Christmas). I will message you his details on FB.

I'm selling something on EBay, and I wanted to put a reserve on it. When I add the listing it won't let me put a lower reserve on it than 70Euro. It said I could lower it later, but now it's listed it won't let me lower it either. Ebay help is pretty useless. Anyone know what's going on?

There's some info here -

http://pages.ebay.pl/help/sell/lowering-reserve.html

• Upvote 1

Are R'n'B or II open tomorrow?

Does either have an amp tech I can talk to? I keep getting electrocuted by a tube preamp pedal I just bought.

xx

My condolences.

I would but the pedal doesn't work and it'll fuck my other gear. My theory is that a valve has been fucked in transit and the plate is shorting to the signal lines.

xx

How did you manage to type that, you're supposed to be dead! ;)

Are R'n'B or II open tomorrow?

Does either have an amp tech I can talk to? I keep getting electrocuted by a tube preamp pedal I just bought.

xx

If it fails but doesn’t "fail safe" then I'm pretty sure that item is not complying with some electrical appliance standards, did you buy it second hand from the someone in the 1970's or something?