aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yeah i completely get kids will be kids, and i know young kids that dont have pets just want to pet them and play with them, so i can understand their point, but at the same time they need to be making sure their grandkids are aware of how to not act around animals. Getting a wee scratch is much better than a big dog taking a bite at them.

Ill see how it goes and ill keep an eye out for when the kids are out the back and keep her in when i can, just annoying really, my cat is like a teddy bear most of the time, she has never so much as hissed at someone in the flat, but any animal cornered will lash out.

• Upvote 2

Yeah i completely get kids will be kids, and i know young kids that dont have pets just want to pet them and play with them, so i can understand their point, but at the same time they need to be making sure their grandkids are aware of how to not act around animals. Getting a wee scratch is much better than a big dog taking a bite at them.

Ill see how it goes and ill keep an eye out for when the kids are out the back and keep her in when i can, just annoying really, my cat is like a teddy bear most of the time, she has never so much as hissed at someone in the flat, but any animal cornered will lash out.

She's an IT wizard too.

Surely there is enough time to save up for Christmas?

Not really. The new ipod nano is 169 or something. plus other gifts, plus gifts for everyone else. If I could get that on finance i'd easily pay it off early. It's not 'cause I'm super skint. It' jsut this year, financially has been shit and finance will help me out. I'm not a fanny. I got my macbook on finance and paid it off within a year.