aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anybody had a new kitchen installed locally? Any recommendations/sage advice?

I have no idea where to start as I am a pretend grown up.

I have a Czech dude fitting out a new bathroom for me at the moment. He came recommended from a couple of people at my work. I believe he also does kitchens, so once he's finished and clearly only if the job is good I can give you his number?

We bought all the materials and he is just fitting it all, labour very reasonably priced.

Anybody had a new kitchen installed locally? Any recommendations/sage advice?

I have no idea where to start as I am a pretend grown up.

I work for a kitchens and bathroom company. We are out of Aberdeen a wee bit but we would happily fit a kitchen there. Best advice I can give is to really look into what's out there before plunging into getting the work done. You really don't want in five years time to be wishing you got something else because kitchens aren't the cheapest things! Feel free to fire questions at me!

what can you get for free in First Class lounges in train stations? And can you take as many free things as you want in both the lounge and on the train itself?
First Class (lounges & on-board) vary lots from station to station and depending on train company. Snack products vary over time "to keep choices fresh & interesting".

On Scotrail Express trains you're theoretically entitled to two snacks & two drinks for full Aberdeen-Edin/Glasgow/Inverness. Anything more than that is trolley dolly's discretion which basically means unless you're a dick you'll get extras to whatever you want if they've got enough (and/or can manage repeat services).

Trolley's have complimentary coffee, decaff, breakfast tea, earl grey & peppermint tea; hot chocolate, still water & orange juice; shortbread & fruit cocktail pots and usually chinois & pretzels. And, currently mini-eggs...