aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anywhere good in the City Centre for a Sunday lunch, that won't be microwaved? (so nothing like Weatherspoons or anything).

We ended up heading down to the Blackfriars, since it's very close by, and I've had good food from there before. We didn't have a Roast though, since their idea of "Sunday roast served with all the trimmings" is a slice of meat, 1 yorkshire pudding, boiled potatoes and a spoon of mixed veg (from what I spotted of someone elses being brought out). Where's the stuffing and parsnips? They are the best bit. The yorkshire pudding looked like one of those big frozen aunt bessie ones too. Judas. There's not many things worse than a frozen yorkshire pudding.

We just made our own instead.

So, don't go to the Blackfriars for a Sunday Lunch. You could do better.

A friend of mine once got an iphone unlocked in an unofficial way.

Afterwards when you turned it on, the apple logo was replaced by one of a pineapple.

cool story......

lmfao really!?

redsnow? is it like having to hack a psp?

i cant just put it to the market and pay like £10 and it'll get unlocked like other phones?

i dont have an iphone but i'm just thinking. anyways if i do i guess its better to get it on a contract rather than py as you go, right?

lmfao really!?

redsnow? is it like having to hack a psp?

i cant just put it to the market and pay like £10 and it'll get unlocked like other phones?

i dont have an iphone but i'm just thinking. anyways if i do i guess its better to get it on a contract rather than py as you go, right?

If you go on contract you'll get the phone for free and you'll get much better call prices and stuff. But you're tied into a contract for two years, which is a long fucking time, and you can't miss any payments so if you find yourself skint you're fucked. Also on PAYG you can't run up a huge bill like you can on pre-pay. If you've got a steady reliable job then gow ith the contract but if you're a layabout student stick to pre-pay.

Also if you get it unlocked in the market it'll fuck your warranty, and you can't ever sync it with iTunes as it will lock it again.