aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

You can usually export the bookmarks in an html file and then import them into the new browser. For example on IE7 that I'm using at work just now you go to File->Import and Export... to launch the wizard and then choose Export Favourites to create the file.

As for firefox or chrome, install both and then uninstall the one you like the least. They're both free so it doesn't cost you anything.

• Upvote 1

I run Firefox at work on Windows 7 and I think it's the better of the two by far, however it's glitchy as fuck on my laptop with Vista, it keeps freezing up and when I close it and try to reopen it I can't reopen it because it thinks it's already running and I have to reboot. So I run Chrome at home but it drives me up the fucking wall sometimes with its security shit.

Well I've got firefox but it's full of my ex's bookmarks and it seemed to run ok but take a million years to start up. OSX btw.

EDIT: That sounds bad, I'm not hanging on hope that she'll sometime grace my macbook again and use all her bookmarks, she stopped using this when she got the new laptop. I think that's what might have ended us. That fucking new laptop with Windows 7 sauntering in. Had a bigger screen too.

Well I've got firefox but it's full of my ex's bookmarks and it seemed to run ok but take a million years to start up. OSX btw.

EDIT: That sounds bad, I'm not hanging on hope that she'll sometime grace my macbook again and use all her bookmarks, she stopped using this when she got the new laptop. I think that's what might have ended us. That fucking new laptop with Windows 7 sauntering in. Had a bigger screen too.

broken_record.jpg

Maybe you can update us about your toilet habits again as well, might as well give us the full set.

• Upvote 2

Give Rockmelt a try. Great browser, I can't recommend it enough.

http://www.rockmelt.com/

Why are signatures so legally binding? At the end of the end day it's an illegible scribble, something that anyone can mimic an yet it's used to complete massively important documents. In this day and age, why is there so much weight behind this?

My signature has changed so dramatically in the last year. As once I got my job I had to sign a load of stuff every day and it's just easier to do a squiggle than anything that means anything. My signature I do now and the one on my bank card are incredibly different. So I have to hope I never have to use my card and sign for stuff in shops.

My signature has changed so dramatically in the last year. As once I got my job I had to sign a load of stuff every day and it's just easier to do a squiggle than anything that means anything. My signature I do now and the one on my bank card are incredibly different. So I have to hope I never have to use my card and sign for stuff in shops.

Burger King in Altens doesn't let you pay with a card in a machine, they make you sign for it. But they never check anyway.