aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I can understand a cutthroat razor but surely things haven't got so daft that a Bic is classed as a dangerous item to take on a plane in hand luggage? I have never heard of anyone shaved to death. Any would-be assailant is more likely to damage himself if he tried to get the blades out of the plastic holder.

Asda sells wee bottles of most toiletries you could possibly need for short jaunts these days that suit hand luggage limits.

I'm in departures now. Got away with the toiletries but they had to be in a plastic see-through bag while I got through security for some reason, seems pointless since I can just open them again as soon as I'm through. Just left the razor. I'm only gone for 5 days. I can't grow much of a beard in that time anyway.

I shaved this morning for the first time since Sunday and it was little more than stubble. The kind of stubble proper men grow in one day. I reckon I could get away with shaving once a fortnight. And my cheeks would still be completely bare! I can grow a decent goatee but I don't think I've ever had hair on my cheeks!

I'm in departures now. Got away with the toiletries but they had to be in a plastic see-through bag while I got through security for some reason, seems pointless since I can just open them again as soon as I'm through. Just left the razor. I'm only gone for 5 days. I can't grow much of a beard in that time anyway.

It's so they can make sure you haven't used toiletry bottles to make home made bombs or something.