aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Just for the record, my Xbox isn't wireless. It's plugged into the router by an ethernet.

I also thought reinstalling the drivers had fixed the problem, as it stayed connected whilst it was left on during the night downloading INCREDIBLY LEGAL FILES, but has started playing up again this morning. Still don't know if it's the BT Home Hub or my built in Wireless. Do BT replace faulty Home Hubs? Or do I have to pay cashmoney?

If I take my iPhone to Ireland will it cost me a fortune to use the data apps etc that use 3G?

I don't know what it will cost, but if you don't want to use the apps' 3G functionality and are concerned about them using data when you don't want them to then if you have 'data roaming' turned off it should stop anything inadvertantly running in the background.

I don't know what it will cost, but if you don't want to use the apps' 3G functionality and are concerned about them using data when you don't want them to then if you have 'data roaming' turned off it should stop anything inadvertantly running in the background.

Yep, turn off data roaming, or you will be financially raped.

Just for the record, my Xbox isn't wireless. It's plugged into the router by an ethernet.

I also thought reinstalling the drivers had fixed the problem, as it stayed connected whilst it was left on during the night downloading INCREDIBLY LEGAL FILES, but has started playing up again this morning. Still don't know if it's the BT Home Hub or my built in Wireless. Do BT replace faulty Home Hubs? Or do I have to pay cashmoney?

As it's a BT homehub you have, i imagine that will be the route of your problems.

Mine is currently assiging the external IP address to random wireless devices that has connected to it (currently my phone). I have had to set up static IP addresses on the homehub itself for my xbox, g/f laptop, work laptop and the laptop of the person staying with me to ensure getting a proper connection.

Need to get the g/f to call BT to get one of the fancy new hubs they are advertising in the paper.

What's worse for your health, cigarettes or rolling tobacco? If it makes a difference, I put filters in my rollies.

Please note, I didn't ask for a lecture on smoking. Just answer the fucking question :)

my aunt is a forensic scientist and did a study on this very subject.

apparently it was found that cigarettes are most harmful, followed by rollies and least dangerous for your health was smoking a pipe.

i was told this years ago and dont know if it was a university or post-graduation study but her job is to test the purity of drugs, smokes etc that are imported/smuggled into the country.

What's worse for your health, cigarettes or rolling tobacco? If it makes a difference, I put filters in my rollies.

Please note, I didn't ask for a lecture on smoking. Just answer the fucking question :)

Roll-your-own cigarettes: how dangerous are they? Cancer Research UK – Science Update

If you can't be arsed clicking on the link, the general gist is that they are about as bad as each other.

Guest Gladstone

Is there anywhere online with the upcoming performers at Snafu's Tuesday night comedy club?

Snafu website just seems to say "every Tuesday night - Comedy Club"