aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

And trolling should be more of a long game, don't come out a couple of hours later and say "hey you caught me, I was trolling"

Yes exactly. You should get ready for the long haul. Get some fake pictures and stuff ready. Not just an anonymous name and no picture and spout bile. But oh well.

Even if Emergency wasn't trolling, you'll never win with some people. Him and all the "I'm not racist but..."

The only thing worse than a full blown neo-nazi racist is a racist that pretends not to be. If you're going to be a bigot at least be a man about it and stop hiding behind 'but'.

oops

:O

it's out the bag, guess that's over now

Haha. Oh btw, my last comment made look like some sort of nazi supporter. I'm not I just think that people who are racist and try to weasel out of it are shitty. Nazi's are a lot worse, but at least they aren't two faced about it.

Fuck.. I mean...

Someone hand me a shovel I'm gonna be digging for a while here.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the regulations for communal gardens?

It's maintained by the council, and so is the corridors of the building.

I've tried the website but can't find anything, and I can't phone to find out until Monday.

fits your creepy neighbour up to now?

It's not that, it's just that one of the guys has moved in his girlfriend who has kids and now they're putting up stuff in the garden. For the amount of flats there are and the size of the garden, there isn't enough room for everyone to put stuff out. I'm just worried that there's going to be a growing number of kids garden toys, and I really don't want thieves getting any encouragement. It wouldn't have been as bad if they had asked everyone, as it is a shared garden and I feel that everyone should get a say.

I just don't want to go and speak to them after they've spent all that money, so I'd rather know what is and isn't allowed and just ask that they don't get any more stuff.

EDIT: I'm not being a bitch and trying to ruin the kids fun, I just think the adults should have been a bit more considerate.