aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Worse still was an Aberdeen related game called "Walkin' the Mat".

It was shite to the nth degree.

The answers to pretty much all the questions were "The Aberdeen Tram system", "Kelly's Cats" or "Union Terrace Gardens".

The Lorelei were one of the answers on that. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was a choice between us or Pallas for some question or other. It was Pallas.

No idea how they got our name, but it was funny anyway. Lol random.

This question is mainly directed at Alkaline... I bought a Broksonic 32 inch lcd tv at the weekend (i'd never heard of that brand either). It was dirt dirt cheap and I really wanted a telly so it was a bit of an impulse buy. I normally like to shop around and save up for a good brand but just thought fuck it on this occassion. My question is How bad is it going to be? will it conk out after a couple months or are these no-brand brands not that inferior to the Sonys and Panasonics of the world? The colours aren't spectacular but i'm only using it to watch dvds and .avi files off my computer and I don't have hd cable yet so not that fussed.

This question is mainly directed at Alkaline... I bought a Broksonic 32 inch lcd tv at the weekend (i'd never heard of that brand either). It was dirt dirt cheap and I really wanted a telly so it was a bit of an impulse buy. I normally like to shop around and save up for a good brand but just thought fuck it on this occassion. My question is How bad is it going to be? will it conk out after a couple months or are these no-brand brands not that inferior to the Sonys and Panasonics of the world? The colours aren't spectacular but i'm only using it to watch dvds and .avi files off my computer and I don't have hd cable yet so not that fussed.

"Broksonic" is made by a Japanese compnay called Orion, who also make the Durabrand goods for Asda.

Orion Electric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Week 1: 'hey, u wanna go to that pirate themed club?, sounds kerazy

Week 2: 'that pirate themed club was good fun eh? Let's nip in for a bit again'

Week 3: 'I'm kinda sick of pirates, fancy a change?'

Week 4: 'Fuck pirates, fuck them with their own peg leg in their hollow eyehole, I'm sick of that dumb, narrow-scoped theme'

Week 52: 'remember that pirate club?...'oh yeah, that was so much fun, why did it close down?'...'someone should open an equally niche themed bar coz they're clearly a great idea'

Week 60: 'wanna go to that new zombie club?'

Repeat to fade.

ok new plan

Has Flash ever thought about opening a pirate style music venue ?

It could go where the warehouse used to be it would need to be soundproofed though. (if its still empty)

Aberdeen needs more music venue's

It could work like this

The moorings - local bands

The venue - Experienced local bands and Touring bands

He either wants you to become president or wants to give you lots of presents.

Either way, you win.

He might want to give him as a present. To someone he doesn't like.

[Advert]

Have you got a friend who hates being asked questions?

Do you want to wind that friend up?

Now introducing....

COOL1

He asks asks asks and no matter how much you answer, or don't answer, he ask again!

And don't worry about missing the news with all these questions: constant updates from your local paper!

Hurry now while stocks last.

May be troll, no one knows yet. Amount of questions asked may vary. If headache occurs please consult a doctor.

[/Advert]

I like that he starts shite threads, then when someone points out that they're shite, he asks "can a mod please lock this thread".

Right, off to do some locking. This might take a while.

We should start an EE thread so he can just post updates in there that no one will ever look at.

Can you buy Patch leads on their on from R&B?

And I guess there's still a few bugfixes to be released then...

Yes.

1.99 for lesser quality offerings (by Meridian) in numerous colours.

2.99 for Hot Line right angle 0.5ft (I think, may be 1ft in the tub too) efforts, much better quality ends on them than the Meridian ones.

5.99/6.99 (1ft-2ft) straight to straight Hot Line.

:up: