aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anyone know how many issues of Lenore there were in volume 1?

I noticed they've "rebooted" and started up again as "Lenore Volume 2" - I bought issues 1 & 2 today, but I'm not sure if I missed a bunch in V1. I have 1-12 - were there more after 12?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvGcSKx3qacMPrN0ss1uvI4ISeJ60j9XgpLHRZ-LppAzPS_fvz

I think it went up to 15, I had a clear out of my comics and I'm missing a few from the first series. Roman Dirge only did about one a year I think, so I stopped at 12.

I was in almost every week bugging the guys from Plan 9, and that's what they told me. Poor buggers must have been so happy when I got glandular fever and was stuck in the countryside for 8 months, they finally got a break from me drooling over the NBC stuff and asking annoying questions about Spawn.

Cheers! I'll go into Plan 9 and hassle them and see if they can get hold of them.

Similarly, what's a good place online to buy comics from? I'm pretty new to the whole comic book scene, but I've got a bit obsessed suddenly. I bought about 25 worth in Forbidden Planet today, but neither them nor Plan 9 have a couple of Captain America ones that came out recently that I'm looking for.

Cheers! I'll go into Plan 9 and hassle them and see if they can get hold of them.

Similarly, what's a good place online to buy comics from? I'm pretty new to the whole comic book scene, but I've got a bit obsessed suddenly. I bought about 25 worth in Forbidden Planet today, but neither them nor Plan 9 have a couple of Captain America ones that came out recently that I'm looking for.

What about Asylum?

Is milk on cereal considered a sauce, a dressing, a condiment or a broth?

Its an accompaniment. In economics they would be described as "complimentary goods." As would tyres and wheels, or shampoo and conditioner. You wouldn't know 'cause you're not a 4th year economist/geographer. Proper economics: this shit is.

In an adoption scenario, what's the minimum age required between the two people? Can you adopt someone over 16?

By two people, do you mean the adoptive parent, and the child? Legally you have to be over 21 to adopt. Technically you could adopt any child up to the age of 16 (18 in England) when the child legally becomes an adult. But in practice every case is very closely assessed on its own merits for suitability so it's highly unlikely that it would happen.

So no, in Scotland you can't adopt anyone over 16 because they would be considered an adult.