aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest idol_wild
Have there been very few posts over the last hour or so because every Ab-Music member is spreading graffiti around the internet?

Not me - I can't use it at work due to having to use Internet Explorer as my browser.

Tonight, however, I look forward to seeing the efforts of today.

Which pubs in (relatively) central Aberdeen have Innis & Gunn?? And do any shops sell it in bulk? (i.e not single bottles)

Cheers

The prince of wales have recently stopped, but if you ask nicely there is still a case or 2 in the cellar, so we will happily get you one till they run out!

I remember drinking it in Ma's a few months ago, so give there a try? Belhaven pubs all have a decent chance of stocking it, as it is on the belhaven order sheets so is stocked at managers discression, try asking your local/favorite pub to get it in for you, you would be surprised how willing a lot of pubs are.:up:

What's the story behind this, what I can only describe as, meme?

wasteland_pic.jpg

I've seen that guy majestically photoshopped into a fucktonne of pics on the site, who is he and what started the it all off?

Also: Is there a negative rep equivalent of getting a star? Or if you get that much -rep is it just a ban or something dull like that?

xx

What's the story behind this, what I can only describe as, meme?

wasteland_pic.jpg

I've seen that guy majestically photoshopped into a fucktonne of pics on the site, who is he and what started the it all off?

Also: Is there a negative rep equivalent of getting a star? Or if you get that much -rep is it just a ban or something dull like that?

xx

There was a thread where this guy (Ewan Cameron) was Photoshopped onto a whole variety of different things (my particular favourite is as the baby on Nirvana's Nevermind album cover).

It was his 'profile' picture from his first band's website (him, up a tree, big smile, thumbs up), I believe, and he can't be more than 15 in the picture so it's almost excusable.

That was from the glory days on here, the thread will still be kicking about somewhere, but if I remember correctly most of the links to the pictures are broken.

Guest idol_wild
At -500 rep points you become sentenced to be a butler for one of the mods for one week.

No way. At 3500 rep points, that kicks in.

Soda Jerk and Teabags better practice mixing White Russians.

There was a thread where this guy (Ewan Cameron) was Photoshopped onto a whole variety of different things (my particular favourite is as the baby on Nirvana's Nevermind album cover).

It was his 'profile' picture from his first band's website (him, up a tree, big smile, thumbs up), I believe, and he can't be more than 15 in the picture so it's almost excusable.

That was from the glory days on here, the thread will still be kicking about somewhere, but if I remember correctly most of the links to the pictures are broken.

Here's the remains of it:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/16375-best-photo-ever.html

It's an absolute crime how many of those pictures are just broken links now but fuck me this thread has me in tears at my desk. So fucking long, day's work!

xx

On that note;

Who the fuck is Judge Michael T. Sauer and why did he cause the Ewan Cameron Photoshop thread to be closed in 2007?

Can we campaign to re-open the thread?