aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

"A sticky thread for all those inane questions you want to ask that don't really deserve their own thread. Stuff like "What time does Bruce Millers close?", "What was that dogshit support band called last night?" or "Where can I buy a deep fried shoulder of mutton in town?" and then the knowledgeable locals can share their wealth of know-how."

Go.

I need a big-ass ethernet cable, and I need it asap, so buying online is no good. Where is good to get one for cheap in town? Need it to be about 10m.

It was a few years ago, but I remember North East Peripherals at the top of George Street used to make you up a custom length cable while you wait. Pound a metre plus a pound for each end.

I need a big-ass ethernet cable, and I need it asap, so buying online is no good. Where is good to get one for cheap in town? Need it to be about 10m.

I got a 10M ethernet cable in game a while back for 7 so have a look in game/gamestation.

GAMEWare 10m Ethernet Cable - PlayStation 3 - GAME.co.uk

4.99 online but I'd imagine it'll be a couple of quid more instore

Excellent. I'll give them a bash. I was gonna try Nickel and Dime too. They have a wall full of all kinds of mental cables and tools for pennies. That place is the bomb.

Another question. I love questions.

Are there any mess-free alternatives to hanging posters up without using blue-tac or pins? Both leave greasy marks and holes respectively, and I would risk my deposit for the sake of my Patrice Evra poster. I'm not sure even King Pat is worth that.

Excellent. I'll give them a bash. I was gonna try Nickel and Dime too. They have a wall full of all kinds of mental cables and tools for pennies. That place is the bomb.

Another question. I love questions.

Are there any mess-free alternatives to hanging posters up without using blue-tac or pins? Both leave greasy marks and holes respectively, and I would risk my deposit for the sake of my Patrice Evra poster. I'm not sure even King Pat is worth that.

White tac, doesn't stain walls or take paint off (landlords generally only let you use that). Will cost you 1 in poundland!

Guest Bob Knob
Where in Aberdeen serves the best White Russians, and at what price?

The best ones I've ever had were at the Basement but since that's out of bounds, I'd say Korova...but they are 5 each. Fuck that. I'd rather be locked in a cupboard against my will.