aberdeen-music

Death From Above 1979 Reform!!!

Paranoid Android

So Coachella have just announced their 2011 line-up. Poster here

For someone who has no chance of going, by far the most exciting about this was seeing DFA1979 on the bill. There doesn't seem to be much news as to whether this is a one off or a short term thing or hopefully they are reuniting to work on a second album.

The debut is awesome, I'm very excited by the possibility of a follow up :)

YouTube - Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine - 01 - Turn It Out

:rockon:

So Coachella have just announced their 2011 line-up. Poster here

For someone who has no chance of going, by far the most exciting about this was seeing DFA1979 on the bill. There doesn't seem to be much news as to whether this is a one off or a short term thing or hopefully they are reuniting to work on a second album.

The debut is awesome, I'm very excited by the possibility of a follow up :)

YouTube - Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine - 01 - Turn It Out

:rockon:

I think my face just melted...:cheers:

Huuuuuuuge band for me. I was so happy I texted Waltz about 7 this morning when I woke up. Loved Jesses stuff with MSTRKRFT and liked Sebastien Grainger and the Mountains but it's good to see them back.

I've got tix to T in the Park this year. Maybe, just maybe...

they were utter bobbins when I saw them at T in the park, really bad, shame because I like them. I think small sweaty rooms suit them more.

The sound was fucked for that show though was it not? I heard they were crap mostly due to the terrible sound/frustration at their terrible sound? My mates saw them at the Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh and said they were great, so you're probably right about the small sweaty rooms thing. Would still be great to see a band I love so much live, regardless.

they were utter bobbins when I saw them at T in the park, really bad, shame because I like them. I think small sweaty rooms suit them more.

Was that they year they opened the NME stage? If so, I was late getting in due to the piss poor arrangements at the gate so missed them starting and then frustration was compounded by not being able to hear them very well.

• 2 weeks later...