aberdeen-music

Weird dreaming

Benji

Last night, had a dream that I was walking through someone else's house, realised I shouldn't be there and went out the back. the only way back to the road was inbetween two hedges buzzing with bees so I ran at it waving my hands in front of me. I was stung severly on the palms and they swelled up into some right rank pussy mess.

this tells me I'm respectful of the property/territory of others and I fucking hate stingy flying hings. I shouldn't drink caffeine in the evening also.

I had a dream a guy at my work shit all over my bathroom floor (of course it was nothing like my actual bathroom) because he had cancer on his forehead which manifested itself in a crusty white dot.....and apparently made him shit everywhere. He wasn't too happy that I was angry but I don't know what he expected. I mellowed when he told me about the forehead cancer. Still minging though.

Guest idol_wild
I had a dream a guy at my work shit all over my bathroom floor (of course it was nothing like my actual bathroom) because he had cancer on his forehead which manifested itself in a crusty white dot.....and apparently made him shit everywhere. He wasn't too happy that I was angry but I don't know what he expected. I mellowed when he told me about the forehead cancer. Still minging though.

Still merits a dream-skelp, though. Filthy bastard.

o_O

:laughing:

Last night I has a dream that was something along the lines of me being in the wild west and having to escape undead hordes by going from hiding place to hiding place then running up behind them and shooting their heads off.

Coincidentally I've been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead NIghtmare a lot.

Last night I has a dream that was something along the lines of me being in the wild west and having to escape undead hordes by going from hiding place to hiding place then running up behind them and shooting their heads off.

Coincidentally I've been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead NIghtmare a lot.

And listening to the Malpaso's, I'd wager.

My sides actually hurt. :p

Was walking through a town square where I was stopped by a group of vigilante super-models. The leader, a VERY tall bird who's fanny was at eye level with me, tried to convince me that I was to pretend to be a judge in a fake trial they were going to set up against their employer, some high street fashion guru. I refused cos I don't look like a judge and they'd figure me out. I then made jokes about her fanny being at eye level. Lots of jokes. She eventually found the jokes funny and we ended up shagging, which was weird cos her leg was the length of my entire person.

Guest idol_wild
Was walking through a town square where I was stopped by a group of vigilante super-models. The leader, a VERY tall bird who's fanny was at eye level with me, tried to convince me that I was to pretend to be a judge in a fake trial they were going to set up against their employer, some high street fashion guru. I refused cos I don't look like a judge and they'd figure me out. I then made jokes about her fanny being at eye level. Lots of jokes. She eventually found the jokes funny and we ended up shagging, which was weird cos her leg was the length of my entire person.

Psychoanalysis:

You dislike the fact that you judge girls as sexual objects, but in the end you can't resist piping a tall leggy bird.

Me too.