aberdeen-music

what ya listening to ye goth?

Guest prerogative

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave lesley the cd a while back' date=' she said she was going to burn a copy of it, if she did i'm sure you can coax her into lending it.

deerhoof - holy night fever[/quote']

i never did :( stupid not figuring out how to use uni computers to do that...not even sure if you can....

but right now i'm stuck listening to the mp3 of 'american idiot' by Green Day. i fucking LOVE IT. LOVE.

i never did :( stupid not figuring out how to use uni computers to do that...not even sure if you can....

but right now i'm stuck listening to the mp3 of 'american idiot' by Green Day. i fucking LOVE IT. LOVE.

I have access to a computer now and have lots of cdr's, i'll make a copy for yourself and mr lawson.

Guest allsystemsfail
Lost In the Supermarket by The Clash- Their best song? Dunno' date=' but my personal favorite.[/quote']

I'd say Complete Control. Prefer their early material.

dntel - the dream of evan and chan. first time listenin to dntel for first time and really like. very dark. gotta say im gunnabe the "pop" bitch of everyone and say i prefer postal service. imagine has summit to do with fact ben gets to bring more than just voice to it. still dntel are much impressing me just now