aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Stroopy121 said:

I wanna know if there are baritone strings available for them - string it up BEADF#B and get some super DOOM going!

xx

It's only a couple of inches longer scale length than the average baritone, same strings should fit no worries, i'd be worried about the tension on the neck tuning it up a 5th though... 

Edited by colb

I hovered over the "Buy Now" button on one just yesterday. Sorely tempted. Olympic white with the tortoise shell. They look slick.

It would be a totally needless purchase, but they look like great fun. Listening to demos, 6 string bass chords sound wonderful, plus you get the benefit of the ultra-low end you can get from an 8 string guitar, without the pointy metal-ness of an 8 string guitar.

Lots of pros. The con is that I would have absolutely no use for it other than blasting it through a pair of headphones in my bedroom until my head caves in.

Edited by Soda van Jerk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Teabags said:

Guy was selling an RC-3 in that facebook group yesterday for £75. Asked what sort of nick it was in. Said good. Woke up this morning, payday all ready to get it. FINALLY AN RC-3. He's fucking sold it. BALLS.

An extra £9 will get you this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boss-RC-3-Guitar-Loop-Pedal-/252362308032?hash=item3ac1f739c0:g:TfoAAOSwKfVXF6fa