aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

are you just using it for recording samples?

i've used an rc-2 for this, one thing to note f, if you use the overdrive on your amp and you wish to play a sample like a voice clip, it will all distort (this may be intentional)

I'm sure your orange will have an effects loop so put the the output of the rc-3 into the the return of the fxloop, this way the samples will play clean allowing you to keep riffing.

Edited by fatboy

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, FatHand said:

I've been having a bit of an effects craving lately.  Like the look of this Fairfield Randy's Revenge ring modulator pedal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3eNFOHrR4.

Although it is more gear I have now rather than want, picked up a Strymon Deco and Moog FM drive for use with my keyboards... both very tasty tone sculptors.  

Dwarfcraft do some really nice modulators - in pedal and eurorack as well.

27 minutes ago, FatHand said:

My music equipment acquisition impulses are bad enough without the temptation of Eurorack... do not tempt me...

I was down at rubadub a couple of months back - they got me to run my Jazzmaster through their eurorack setup...........incredible.

27 minutes ago, colb said:

I was down at rubadub a couple of months back - they got me to run my Jazzmaster through their eurorack setup...........incredible.

Amazing... what were you running it through?  Filters and delays and stuff?  I would like to do something like this with a guitarist using my MS20. 

• 8 months later...