aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

y u do this :(

...Is what I think every time I see you buying new gear that you'll end up selling.

Did you not just buy an amp and turn it around in a week or so this month? A Roland? Why do you now need an amp when you didn't need one a few weeks ago?

...Is what I think every time I see you buying new gear that you'll end up selling.

Did you not just buy an amp and turn it around in a week or so this month? A Roland? Why do you now need an amp when you didn't need one a few weeks ago?

I never had a electric so I had no need for an amp at the time. Especially one that fancy.

nope traded the amp for a nice acoustic

So, you had an amp but traded the amp because you didn't have an electric guitar? While having the cash to buy an electric guitar and a set of pickups?

Didn't you also have an acoustic up for trade/sale on facebook because you had too many?

You should do fewer stupid things and post fewer stupid things. It would make you seem less silly. 

Edited by colb
  • Upvote 1

So, you had an amp but traded the amp because you didn't have an electric guitar? While having the cash to buy an electric guitar and a set of pickups?

Didn't you also have an acoustic up for trade/sale on facebook because you had too many?

You should do fewer stupid things and post fewer stupid things. It would make you seem less silly.

nope the electric I traded for another one of my acoustics, I think 5 acoustics is enough to be fair I now only have 3.

nope the electric I traded for another one of my acoustics, I think 5 acoustics is enough to be fair I now only have 3.

This still makes no sense - you traded an amp for an acoustic, and then an acoustic for an electric guitar. Mad stupid bro.

It's your own gear, so it's your own business of course - Maybe a good idea to only post in here once you've owned something for a while. Or start a thread called "YoungA's ever revolving carousel of kit".

This still makes no sense - you traded an amp for an acoustic, and then an acoustic for an electric guitar. Mad stupid bro.

It's your own gear, so it's your own business of course - Maybe a good idea to only post in here once you've owned something for a while. Or start a thread called "YoungA's ever revolving carousel of kit".

Okay I traded a separate acoustic for the electric, the guitar I traded for the amp I still have.

That thread seems a good idea a tually, then see how many people have got my gear also.