aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

They definitely do not sound tinny.

The Melvins do not sound tinny. Buzz claims them to be the best guitars ever made. I will probably believe him.

No The Melvins don't sound tinny at all. I never realised Buzz used them. Still unsure about a metal neck though. They have some awesome looking guitars on their website.

IMG_0008-lg.JPG

series2-lg.jpg

that is both hideous and beautifil. Looks like a '51 P bass. Want.

xx

My squier tele is the same colour and has the same colour of pick guard.

I've got one..................black pickguard and a stacked 'bucker at the neck position though.

Lovely to play.

Don't fancy a swap do you? :p

Still want some new keys after the microkorg I bought on ebay failed to turn up. Unfortunately I think I've missed the boat on buying any new gear now as there's lots more important things to spend money on in the next couple of months even once I get the refund for the korg :(

Guest davetherave
I've got one..................black pickguard and a stacked 'bucker at the neck position though.

Lovely to play.

Cracking guitar, one of the few I regret selling :)

Still want some new keys after the microkorg I bought on ebay failed to turn up. Unfortunately I think I've missed the boat on buying any new gear now as there's lots more important things to spend money on in the next couple of months even once I get the refund for the korg :(

You play keys...? Are you a Blues Brothers fan, perchance?

xx

You play keys...? Are you a Blues Brothers fan, perchance?

xx

I occasionally muck about on a keyboard. I can barely play a scale let alone a song. Most of the time I just play the first bit of Hinba by Lau over and over and over.

good shout, I tried the black one at IImusic and it played well, Not keen on the aesthetics of the humbucker covers and knobs, I could change them but I really don't wanting to be modding a brand new guitar straight away. I like having single coils too. That one has the coils split in positions 2 and 4 but not the same sound as having a middle/neck single like a normal strat

good shout, I tried the black one at IImusic and it played well, Not keen on the aesthetics of the humbucker covers and knobs, I could change them but I really don't wanting to be modding a brand new guitar straight away. I like having single coils too. That one has the coils split in positions 2 and 4 but not the same sound as having a middle/neck single like a normal strat

Something like this perhaps?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-54-Reissue-Japan-Stratocaster-Strat-MIJ-Japanese-/190708416021?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2c671b7e15