aberdeen-music

Help us win redbull bedroom jam

Not EVERY one, an awful lot though, but the ones when they don't have a story line are quite good. I liked the weapon one, not as cringe fighty as some i've seen, flood of reds video was pretty good too. Band in a barn thing though, totally see the point there, but if it looks good i don't see why not, it's the same as bands playing in woods, seems to be your not worth your salt anymore if you don't have a music video shot in the woods.

Seriously? Because the fighting in that made me look away.

Botchla is the king of guitars not plugged, playing in stage format to nobody in abandoned barn shenanigans.

I think the Meet Me in St Louis video was Sitcom Soldiers and was doss, but it probably because the tune was totally rocking. It's pretty much that FOR video with lamps instead of clocks.

Seriously? Because the fighting in that made me look away.

Botchla is the king of guitars not plugged, playing in stage format to nobody in abandoned barn shenanigans.

I think the Meet Me in St Louis video was Sitcom Soldiers and was doss, but it probably because the tune was totally rocking. It's pretty much that FOR video with lamps instead of clocks.

Poison the well can do no wrong.